View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 07:47 PM   #6
Jeebus

Re: Do not buy MMW controll arms for 55-59 porterbuilt dropmember

Matthew,

I did not feel you were slandering us at all, im not sure why you put that in quotations, it was never said by me...... I even gladly offered you a full refund on the parts simply because you were not happy with them. I just wanted to make it clear, we do not offer a product that we sell specifically for the 55-59 trucks.

Honestly, when you ordered, you asked for dropmember arms, that was in the first email you sent, when you sent your order over. You specified you wanted them narrowed 1" that was it, not as a recommendation by us at all. The email your posting is a bit of a ways down the chain of emails we sent that day. I honestly may have overlooked that in the 7th email in the chain, in parenthesis you said you were told they needed narrowed 1" for the 55-59.

I just wanted to make it clear that i was not selling you control arms we advertise as being built by us to work with the 55-59 dropmember. We offer no such product.

again, i dont feel you were slandering us at all. And even if you were, that is your decision to make.