View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 06:47 PM   #27
56hotrodred

Re: dual electric fans question(s)

Hey Ogre that's pretty cool about US Radiator. Jim was great to deal with and I know he went back and forth with Production to figure my project out.

I was wondering about my wiring as I had just pulled my American Autowire harness out when I was mocking in my Evaporator. The AAW fuse box uses the inside of the two drivers side hood hinge bolt to fasten! That is ingenious!

Regarding your electrical comments. That is pure genius in my opinion and I am going to copy you!!!! Remember imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...

I have left one large tapered hole open on the firewall above th fuse box. I was planning on running the engine compartment wires through it but was unsure about the EFI harness. I know many people have moved the little computer on top of the 350 Ramjet engine but putting it behind that little firewall recess is a great idea.

So your computer is inside right?

Good ideas all.

Just finished priming, seam sealing and undercoating the under side of the cab and inner front fenders with Eastwood products. Turned out pretty good and I will get some pictures next time I am out in the shop.
56hotrodred is offline   Reply With Quote