View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 01:33 PM   #2317
BAM55

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
I hear ya Bam. I just spent a whack of time and effort getting my truck box modified for the new use, raised the floor etc. etc. I am pretty sure in my case I COULD have built a new one quicker. lol. spent lots of time fixing and figuring out how to incorporate all the stuff I wanted to have. that's probably the problem right there actually. but next time...….
yours looks great though. nice to be down to the last coat of primer isn't it?
Thanks and yeah its nice to be at this point. But man it is a lot of work thats for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim57 View Post
Not as much as I would like.
Getting my left shoulder replaced on the 22nd so that will slow it down for a bit.
Kim
Sorry to hear that Kim I wish you a speedy recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58CameoAZ View Post
Hey Bam, Looking GOOD! you are in the home stretch it looks like to being close to done?
I've got to tell ya Buddy, Because of you, i have my cab off the frame again and Tig welding
all my Seams up on My Cab! I really liked the look of yours and thought well Why not
do that to mine? Allot of work but the effort in the end will be worth it to me!
Buddy, i am really Happy that you have shared the ride with your build and got to say really going to Miss your build post's when it is finally done, But hope you share the Car build with us because i know that will be an over the Top Build also!!!
Awesome Work Buddy!
Allen
Thanks for all the kind words man but lets not get ahead of ourselves I'm not finished yet..lol

I think I'm going to take a year break and just enjoy the truck before I start on the car.
BAM55 is offline   Reply With Quote