View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
bigdon-70blazer

Heater hose routing

On the 1970 Blazer, 350 V-8, automatic, 4WD I am trying to reinstall the heater hoses. Wouldn't you know I have pics of alot of stuff during the breakdown, but not this! Who knew! I have a nub sticking out of the top passenger side of the intake manifold, and two nubs on the water pump. Now since I did not do the engine work I can't tell what happened. My buddy did replace the water pump, I have the old one to reference, he removed the nipples and mirrored what he saw on the original one and replaced them on the new pump. I have 2 nipples on the pump. One at the top, a brass 90 degree turn type nipple and a black nipple on the side of the pump. I don't know how to edit to make pointers on my pics but I can pass anesthesia in the OR, go figure! I do not have a/c and need to know where these hoses attach. Do I have one too many nipples, (that just sounds wrong)? Where do I route this stuff? Any help or pics would be helpful. I searched the forum but did not find exactly what I needed. Also, I have a fitting on the oilpan that had a black rubber hose attached on teardown, what was that? Help a brother out so I can stop sitting on a chair looking at the blazer and get back to work on it!
Attached Images

bigdon-70blazer is offline   Reply With Quote