View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 07:32 PM   #1
dmjlambert

Electric connectors needed for 69 CST/10

Hi, I have a 69 CST/10 with 350 SBC, factory A/C (non-working now but I hope to get it working), and a gauge cluster.

I would like to ask if anybody has leftover parts from a wiring harness or access to a salvaged harness, and may be able to provide me some parts? My electric harness is in pretty good condition, except for these 2 parts:
AC Blower motor switch connector (mine is melted)
Connector to compressor (mine is duct-taped)

Also:

Pin 5 of my instrument cluster connector is not occupied. That is the way it was made because I have a gauge cluster. But I would like one of these terminals that has been removed from a cluster connector, or a whole cluster connector. That pin 5 goes to a working TEMP light and I would like make that light work on my truck, using an indicator-light-type temperature sensor installed on the passenger side of the engine.

I would like to ask if anybody knows about the part I am pointing to with the arrow on the AC compressor connector? It looks like perhaps it is a diode. I'm not sure if that was integrated with the old connector or added by somebody for some reason. I don't see it on the wiring diagram.

So, my want-to-buy list is:
AC Blower motor switch connector
Compressor connector
Cluster connector or a terminal removed from a cluster connector
Attached Images

dmjlambert is offline   Reply With Quote