View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 08:50 AM   #183
70custom20

Re: ***Dream Truck Build*** 72 swb fleet with a cummins and one tons

Cool. I really am curious to see how the shifter placement works with the seat. If I decide to jump into a project like this, I'd really like to keep it a manual trans, I already have an NV4500 out of a '99 Chevy truck. I know the input shaft would have to be changed, etc.... I assume you're going to be using vintage air, or some other aftermarket AC after seeing that you filled in the holes in the firewall. I guess the heater core will be incorporated into that system as well? I'm really anxious to hear how you like the ORD front springs at the factory length. I always wanted to put longer front springs in my truck from a '73 and newer square body. I'd like to do longer rear springs as well. My truck would see use as a part time driver, but also serve as a tow rig for an enclosed trailer. I race a '70 Cutlass, as I saw you posted that your dad has a '70 442. Anyway, good luck with the project, I'll be sure to check for updates. I know how life goes with work, wife, kid, etc.... Kurt

PS Anyone know what happened to avatar or signature pics? I had one up of my truck, but it's gone now??

Last edited by 70custom20; 06-17-2017 at 11:03 AM.
70custom20 is offline   Reply With Quote