View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #183
John Wilson

Re: Post those wheels gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by del4fun View Post
John that truck looks great! Is that a 6/4 drop, and what color is that paint?
Thanks! Yes, it's a 6/4 IIRC. It's Glasurit paint.......a Mercedes factory color, but I don't recall the code, sorry. How it looks in the picture is how I bought it back in 2006. All I've really done is pump-up the stereo, gave it a shot of steroids under the hood, and just recently changed the wheels. Next up is a rear disc
kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot949 View Post
John... That is one sweet looking truck... I am glad you just did a static Drop and not bagged it... Do you know if those wheels come in the 6 bolt pattern?
Thanks! Yeah, everyone has their flavor and it's about as low as I like it. Actually, the front could come down another .25-.500" to close some gap between the fender and top of tire, but that's about all I'd change.

Not sure if the wheels came in a 6 bolt pattern or not. I do know they've been discontinued for a few years. They're a good looking wheel IMO without breaking the bank. But, between the fronts rubbing and me having to stay on top of the rims with Mothers, I decided I would give the chrome rims a turn.
John Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote