View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 03:00 PM   #1
cheyennepickup

81-87 NEW OEM quality dash pads!!

You are looking at a new never installed MADE IN THE USA dash pad with dash plate nuts and the 5 special screws for dash bezel that makes installation easier that are talked about in the installation video and the clips on the back are already installed on pad, and this is ready to be put into your truck. This is an actual take your dash pad off, replacement dash pad NOT just a slip glue on cover, for an 81-87 pickup truck or a 81-91 blazer suburban and crew cab. I have the 73-80 listed for sale in another add. This listing is for the padded DASH PAD ONLY. The photos of it installed are for fit references only. This is a correct reproduction made with the vinyl over foam more like the original GM ones were making it easy to install WITH NO TRIMMING and easy to dye to your color . I have installed many of these myself in my restoration shop and this is the most rigid and best fitting and best appearing one I have ever found. These pads suggested retail price is over $400.00. If you want a color, other than black, I have them in grey, brown , burgundy, camel and blue. PRICE IS 325.00 FIRM I can ship if needed to lower 48 states for 59.00 if needed or can be picked up in NOBLE OK 73068.

To answer many questions I have had concerning these dash pads they ARE NOT the dashes being sold by Dashes Direct Aka universal urethane, jegs, summit, oer, lmc aka long motor just to list a few.

IF YOU WANT YOU CAN PURCHASE ONE DIRECTLY FROM MY WEBSITE.

I have many parts on my website to complete the installation as well as many parts for your restoration

Please note these are NOT THE REALLY BAD FITTING URETHANE dash pads that are flimsy, shrink, and sag in the middle that require WOOD to hold them from warping.
Attached Images

Last edited by LockDoc; 11-06-2019 at 04:39 PM.