View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #354
SCHRUMGMC

Re: Looking for my Grandfathers 1971 GMC SIERRA

Im thinking on leaving this site, To do everyone a Favor..I made a mistake and its still following me,I dont talk about other members on here,So why should they..We are all on Earth to learn and pursue our Dreams.Everyone makes mistakes, No ones perfect..Its sad to see Grown men bulling a Younger Kid..If someone bullied their kids,made fun of them.Im sure they would not like it..I get talked to like I am a Dog, with no respect..I wanted to get a Truck eventually, and post a Project build.Heck I even had one of my personal Friends join this site...But since Cyber-Bulling is going on I dont want to be apart of it..It upset me beyond belief..I have Bad Depression due to many things happening in my life and this adds to it...*Sigh*...I wonder why I even try to type this, I will get laughed at..God told us to treat everyone with Respect, in which I try doing.No matter what they do to me...

I apologize to anyone I annoyed

I appreciate all the Kind advice some people gave me, I will carry on with my Life learning, and taking on Difficult Tasks, to overcome hardships of life.I can do anything I set my mind to.

But yeah, Im saving up some money to get the Truck, once I do..Im going to put a Steel bed, and put new sid steps if they havent already

Last edited by SCHRUMGMC; 01-19-2013 at 10:05 PM.