View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 02:10 PM   #64
foamypirate

Re: Road experiences with imports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treveiger View Post
I have several stories of racing these cars but this one was the most recent. I was heading home from work when a ricer goes flying by me(i was in a 2004 GMC 1500 with a 5.3 in it)and the light turns red so he slams on his breaks to stop and then this p.o.s cavilier flys up and cuts me off to be right next to the civic and i had to slam on my breaks and serve into the turning lane to not hit the faggot and when i stopped i rolled down my window and started mouthing off to him and he looks at me and revs his motor and right then i was so pissed i didnt care what happend so when the light turns green i pin it and was passing them both before the intersection was even up and i pulled out it front of him(from the turning lane)and the cavilier started tailing me so i layed on the breaks and he swerved to the other lane to avoid hitting me and he tried passing but of course i wouldnt let him then i caught up to the civic and this indian dude started mouthing off to me so i made the hand gester like i was going to run into him and so he swerved hitting the curb with his riced out civic i laughed so hard after that i couldnt believe he fell for it. Havent seen them around sense lol, i think i killed there spirit.
foamypirate is offline   Reply With Quote