View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #120
DD1

Re: Trying to make Junky perhaps just a little bit Funky...

Ok, so I really did not get a lot done today. The wife and I went to see the Avengers last night, and we had dinner at Chipotle Grill. Well, this morning, my stomach was not agreeing with my choice of dinner and I was not feeling so good.

Not to mention I broke my compressor yesterday, so I am without the use of air tools for now. On the bright side, I was able to find a replacement part online for $15. Gonna order it tomorrow.

So, I went to a car show in Ramsey NJ for an hour or so; could not stay much longer due to feeling sick. Picked up some stuff for cheap, which is always nice. I picked up a 12 volt mini fan for $5. I texted a photo to my wife (see below) telling her I got an A/C unit for the truck. Not only was she not amused, she told me she will not ride in the truck if I install the fan.

Also picked a rebuilt water pump, a set of 4 gauges, and a bench grinder. Paid $50 for everything, so I was pretty happy.

Anyway, so I spent the rest of the day doing odd stuff; I did get to finally mask off my engine so Josie (wife) could paint it for me. Used some Rustoleum 500 degree engine enamel. I finally got her to paint it later in the day. Second coat goes on tomorrow if the rain does not make it too humid.

It's not much, but at least we accomplished something.
Attached Images

DD1 is offline   Reply With Quote