View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 06:57 PM   #59
Gary V

Re: 66 Pro Street Build (Domeringer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan396 View Post
looking good gary. my dad and I went to the 100 ft drags in Waterford at the speed bowl. maybe will see you there some night with your truck. evan
Hi Evan, Thank you! My friend runs a dragbike there quite often. I will try to get up there next year... he says it's a blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Lamebridge View Post
Hey Gary V,

I'm in... I want to see more awesome fab work! It's been a while since I've seen a Pro Street build.

I found your rear axle housing fabrication especially interesting. Many years ago I distorted the crap out of a late 50's nine inch housing while stick-welding ladder bar brackets on. It was definitely a learning experience.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you Johnny! I've been there with the arc welder. There is nothing that compares to the penetration you get... but hot. I love arc welding and will defiantly use that art later in the build.

Ok this ARB has been quite a project! Had to fab and machine the spherical bearing housings and brackets etc. Do you think I can route an exhaust system through the maze? I think yes! Very pleased with the way it came out. Going to be a bit till I post again with progress. I'm moving to a new shop! Cool old brick building! Was an old railroad equipment repair building right on the tracks. Will post pics when we get situated. For now here's some ARB install pics...

Gary

DOMERINGER BUILD
Gary V is offline   Reply With Quote