Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #31
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: deal resolved

Ok soooo correct me if I am wrong.

1. (6772junkie) the paypal echeck did not go through
2. no matter what the reason the funds were not there to be sent. Bank/human or whatever error, they were not there.
3. (laplander) explained that he was military in training and would be away.
4. due to the lack of funds via paypal, there was a MO sent to cover the costs.
5. The slow ship was explained, due to training and being in the military.
6. There was an obvious lack of communication

So with that said.. I am over this whole deal with you guys. No offense to either intended. Its just a bicker fest at this point.

With that said I suggest in the future.

1. ensure funds are available, before sending them. Bank error or not, bank accounts are available online to view balances etc. If the funds are there, it will show. If they are not, they will not. The bank sees the same balance you do, with the online accounts.

2. Paypal is a biotch to deal with, with claims. We have false claims filed more often then most would realize. The process you go through is for the security of all involved and does cause delays and issues. I would put notes in the paypal account for resolution handling etc, so you do not incur the delays as bad. It does help (a little)

3. When selling parts knowing you will be in training. Have a backup shipping method. I fully understand if your wife could not ship. But perhaps, she could log on here for you and explain the delay via your PM box or such. It may have helped ease the worry.

4. When turning in a deal to the mods to help out with. Give all the facts up front. The story in this sale changed so many times as details emerged. Between that, and the lack of spacing in replies etc. I skimmed through it and pretty much said screw this. If you can not produce ALL the facts, in a user friendly way, then your on your own.

Also something to keep in mind for everyone. If you have had issues, or previous problems, even many years ago. When you have them again... yes we will help as much as possible, and yes we will look at it from a 3rd party standpoint.. but those things do stay in mind. I am not saying this towards any one person, just an observation. Its funny how folks forget things like that.

Have a great day, and as far as I am concerned this subject is closed fully.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote