View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 11:50 AM   #3
sfont66

Re: Power Steering Box Adapter Fitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-n-Tyke View Post
Looking at running the stock high pressure power steering hose that came with my donor LS power steering pump with the srock 1969 power steering box. What adapter have you guys used to accomplish this? Am I correct in that I need a flare to o-ring style adapter? I can find tons of o-ring to flare, but flare to o-ring seem to be harder to find. Any help would be appreciated.

Not exactly the same, but works if you have the parts…
When I did my swap on my 72 C10 I just swapped the fitting from the power steering pump on the 72 (assuming you have the fitting from your 69 pump) to the LS pump.
This allowed me to use the original flare type fitting on the original pressure hose from the steering box to the Ls pump.
I did buy a new pressure line and bend the ends more to my liking with a brake line bender
Perhaps this is another option for you
Attached Images