View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 06:36 PM   #7
RLTAutoTeacher

Re: Defective drop spindles

OK! I said that I would keep you informed as to how Classic Parts handled this. The last time I received any communication from them, I had been passed off to Jeff. Jeff offered to refund me $240 on the spindles. I almost went for it just to have this whole mess behind me. Jeff told me that they only have occasional problems with cpp. pff I told Jeff via email that I would be willing to change the rotors and calipers, and send them all back for a full refund, I would settle for reimbursment for the parts that I changed to make it work (and return the parts and receipts), or they could refund the full amount less what it would cost me to buy the rotors, calipers, and brakes from them. They never replied, so I resent the email. They have yet to reply since the 15th.
My plan was to update this post and tell how great they were to take care of this issue. Now my new goal in life is to monitor this forum so that I can let people know when they're about to make the mistake of buying from cpp or Classic Parts.
I have saved the email that has been sent back and forth to Classic Parts. I also have the defective parts. I'm an honest man, and I don't consider myself to be unreasonable. If you think that I am, then I'm open to your opinion.

Last edited by RLTAutoTeacher; 12-21-2006 at 10:35 AM.
RLTAutoTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote