View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #564
mcbassin
Still Learning

Re: 1969 Short Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminchevypickup View Post
Great job as always mike!!!
Thanks Kyle. Can't wait to get past this drivetrain. It will be downhill from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy88 View Post
Nice work on the install. I did not know you could get a universal exhaust kit for welding up your own exhaust, thanks for the links.
Thanks, yep the kit is pretty nice for having different angles and bends. I could have gone all the way to the rear but it's just too tight for my liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71Sleeper View Post
Very nice work on the exhaust and the welds aren't to bad either. I bet it will sound sweet with the magnaflow mufflers.
Thanks, my tig is old but works pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett--G4L View Post
Very nice job on the exhaust
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Looks good man!

I also like how you threw in the part about casually making the bungs on the lathe. Like it's no biggie! j/k I know for you it's routine, but for the rest of us that's awesome man!
Thanks John, Yep simple parts are routine. I have a ton of stainless scrap to make parts from too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
wow...nicely done
Thanks Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Four on the Floor View Post
Looking good
Thanks Drew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
I was gonna suggest a crossover, but I guess there's no room!!! Looks really nice...excellent welds and well thought out!
Thanks, I could run a cross over. It would have to have a slight bend to get it in there though. I researched it and decided to just go straight back. I think I can still add one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts62 View Post
Very nice!
Thanks Scotty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_al_71 View Post
Mike thats alot of wiring on that harness I know for a fact that I dont have the patience to accomplish what alot of you guys have doing this LS swaps.. Great job!!!
Thanks,
Come on Al, I'm sure if I can do it you can too. I dragged it out over a few months. I would just walk away from it when I got frustrated.
mcbassin is offline   Reply With Quote