View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 08:49 PM   #55
Advanced Design

Re: Shop improvements and upgrades. Better Space!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahl4m View Post
looks good doug !! i always like to watch the guy pulling up the wire -as your pouring ???ive seen lots of concrete being busted out & seeing the wire below the crete ! i remember concrete being around $30.00 a yard several yrs ago & thought wow thats alot of money! its probable a lot more now ! anyway it will look good all done !

Thanks Mike, yeah, I think they were keeping the wire pulled up. Sure hope so anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
haha ...nothing like 6 loads of concrete...makes it hard to breath when you get the bill.....I didn't know yall had crawdads that far north...I thought they was a southern critter...
I just formed up a pad today for a buddy of mine for a patio...24x24...[same guy that's letting me build Columbus in his shop]..thankfully we only need 9yrds of concrete...were gonna pour it next week if the weather cooperates...
It does Greg. We do have crawdads here, though we are as far south as St. Louis. It is sure good to have buddies to help out...good luck with the pour.

Very cold spring here as winter won’t let go. Usually by now we are mushroom hunting.

Ha...this was this past Monday. Boys had a blast. So did Gran’pa.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote