View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 08:09 PM   #6
Andy4639
Old member

Question Re: Panel light fuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmjlambert View Post
I thought of a better idea. Remove extra wire you added under the bulb. Notice that the copper traces of printed circuit that go down into the cluster connector hole are just places for the pins on the cluster connector to rest and make contact. Remove the piece of printed circuit including plastic and copper trace, that goes down into the cluster connector hole that is for the ground pin (pin 7). This will let the cluster connector pin 7 just make contact with the metal of the cluster.
That may work. I may try it tomorrow in the day light. I really don't want to pull the cluster again until I get the new P/C board. I should be able to do this with out pulling it.
If I do this will it ground though? The bulbs housing's will all be on the backside of the P/C board and not touching the metal of the cluster right?

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote