Thread: gmc pauls
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 05:13 PM   #38
4x4Bowhunter

Re: gmc pauls

I have to say, that Paul himself just called me this morning and "made everything right!!!"

He called me personally, told me he spoke to Liz, and saw the posts, and provided me an update. He told me my new(second) fan shroud should be here, at my door, today!! And he was right!! And he diverted my original order fan shroud so it wasn't delivered to me. (and I didn't have to pay the non-return charge--he took care of it).

2 minutes later, he called back, gave me status on another back ordered part and told me it would in thier hands by end of week, and would ship out the next day.

So, after all is said and done, as I indicated previously, I would continue to purchase from them--heck--probably only them well into the future.

Paul didn't have to call me, he could have responded via email, but he didn't. He could have stuck to his policy on me eating the cost of the original shroud, but he didn't. He was up all night driving and could have waited a few more days to contact me, but he didn't. This is the kind of person Paul is, and the kind Service he provided to me!!

The moral of the story is A.) Always double check your order before check-out. B.) Always deal with suppliers that you trust, have great records and really stand behind their Service. C.) Don't be hesitant to calmly and rationally explain your situation because if you follow B above, you will never have anything to worry about.

I firmly believe in GMCPauls and will always follow B. I have learned that i need to improve on A myself, but Paul was awesome. If this were my thread, I would definitely change to 'thumbs up'....

Thank you again, Paul!! And Amber, my apologies to you as well. Thank you both for partnering with me!
4x4Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote