View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 06:28 PM   #311
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Re: LS factory cruise control hook up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1nova71 View Post
Glad you got it going! I assume you're driving straight through? What kind of vehicle are you driving? I'm leaving Thursday, will be in a rusty '33 Ford 4 door. If you see it, stop by and say hi!

Andy, glad you got it fixed! I'll keep my eye out for your truck.
If your doing the tour you need to hook up with me on Friday. We have Friday night vet car show in Mooresville plus Saturday night starting line party at a friends house with plenty of free food. BBQ will be the main course. Bring your own bottles. There will be several members here and from the Bang shift forum. You need anything hollar. I'm from Charlotte area and the guy doing the starting line party has lifts in his garage if anything needs last minute work. He doesn't charge nothing but donations are welcome. Most work is done for beer!
I hope we can meet up I'd like to thank you for the help on the cruise.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote