View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
hugger6933

Re: Couple of questions on a 60[C-60 ]that is

Ok, the hydro vac may be out, does anyone have a reason why I can't or shoud'nt use a vac booster on the firewall to get my brakes? I know that a hydro boost is the best option here and I have one but I don't have a power steering pump and this truck is a 292 truck and those parts don't grow on trees, at least not the trees that grow here in Arkansas. If I found a power steering box for this truck I may be more inclined to look a little harder. I have a 80 model school bus that I used to store some junk in but I think the box has been robbed. This C60 has a mechanical cluctch [63 was the last year for that was'nt it] so the master part is not gonna be a big deal. I will take the spare off of my motorhme and see how close to fitting it will be. I belive tha the bolt patterns will be alike, now if the bolt holes are large enough and the center hole will work, well I'll let ya'll know when I find out. There was a post on the stovebolt site in the big bolt sectoin of a guy that put some on a 57 busand they looked fine and bolted perfect. I hope mine will too then I can try to use the chrome simulators that are on the MH.
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote