View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 04:41 PM   #1437
SCOTI

Re: Joined the Short Wheelbase Club *69 Tahoe Project*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHLY01 View Post
I like all the front ends. Each unique. I have a ‘71 as well which I will do a billet grill in and clean up.

I think the renderings are good. I sent pics or ideas of what I wanted done and we went through a few Iterations. Things such as shave drip rails, one piece windows, smooth and tucked painted bumpers I added. Rendered Rides was great to work with and super reasonable. I am sure a few things will change as we go such as wheels, maybe trim, door handles, etc. Happens with all builds. I am open to suggestions always. I went back and forth in colors and really liked the color he chose.

I should have some renderings of the interior later on. It will be a full custom interior with Relicate Leather by Mobile Toys Inc. Dash, doors, etc. will all be one off. Nothing wild as I prefer clean and classy to match the exterior build.
#like
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote