View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 10:29 PM   #6
72suburban4x4cummin?

Re: 4x4 72 burban-350 went out cummins time!!

Fuuuuuuuh yeah i came to right f@€Ģin place...ok no i have not found a donor truck...im not going to skimp on anything...this is my baby...CAN A TH-350 TAKE THE TORQUE?? THIS IS THE QUESTION... also so now fast forward i got all this torque th-350 or not..can my axles transfer case...etc.etc.. take the strain..good idea to strengthen the rest of the ladder frame im a very good welder so this will be fun crossmember i want to just bolt up(buy)...too much unknowns..my truck is lifted very high it wont be easy, i want to do the lifting once if possible. Ok back to tranny so if i use a th-350 or th-400 what type of stall converter/torque converter do i need to run? Is it worth it to -not-(aka diesel) just get my 350 built out to a 383? Im still weighing cost to benefit ratios... oh and yes im an all mechanical kinda guy.so no electric fans as primary system cooling ..i dont have electronics in my cars...im going to have a dual alternator system with separate optimas and separate charging systems. So my truck will pretty much take a fu ing emp and keep running.. my budget will be around 7k how do i find these places google diesnt come up with much...

Last edited by 72suburban4x4cummin?; 04-12-2016 at 10:41 PM.
72suburban4x4cummin? is offline   Reply With Quote