View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 10:20 PM   #34
1972CheyenneSuper

Re: '72 Super Project: Updates!

Re-reading my last comments and as a side note, the part number I gave for the parking brake cable is for a trailing arm setup. I am fairly certain that a leaf spring setup would be a different piece, for anyone else using the mentioned numbers.

Haven't gotten a whole lot done this past week and weekend due to a winter storm and also the fact that I've been sick the last 4 days. But I did manage to get a little motivational poster done for myself this morning. I found a truck picture online that matched pretty closely what I have in mind and photoshopped the dark blue bottom color and the medium blue roof and a few other odds and ends. I believe these wheels on the drawing are 20's, whereas I'll probably be in the 18" range so I have a little more sidewall. There is always the chance of going rally wheels too, I haven't entirely decided. I'll be finalizing my sheet metal shopping list this weekend and getting some stuff ordered so I can get going again in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to it.

1972CheyenneSuper is offline   Reply With Quote