View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 11:19 AM   #2
WunTon

Re: WunTon's 63' BBW/SWB Fleetside build

As stated in my first post I have a pretty extensive parts list that I was able to put together from receipts from the PO and by doing an inventory of all the parts since everything is still brand new and packaged with the part numbers on it. Out of curiosity/necessity I put together a spreadsheet of the parts and prices from the receipts I found in boxes and this is what I came up with.

That total doesn't include tax or shipping and there are a few parts that I wasn't sure of where they came from or the cost but it's still a pretty decent list I think.

Included in the deal was a new GM 350 "330hp" crate motor and GM reman 4L60e trans complete with wiring harness and trans controller to run the electronic trans with the carbed motor. I will be selling all of this and going 6.0 LS and T56.

Also included were brand new wheels and tires that I will be selling at some point as well since they just aren't my style and don't fit the look I am going for.

I have a literal truck bed full of new parts to waiting to be installed including new rust free doors that I just realized I forgot to include in my spreadsheet.

WunTon is offline   Reply With Quote