View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:21 AM   #9
ECU PIRATE

Re: " Miss Callie Mae "

Started this thread (2) years ago for another project that did not materialize. Well, found a new project cousrtesy of a local guy around my area. He gave this to me for FREE!!!!!!!!! As you see it with a title. Basically stripped out with a few rust issues (tail pan, floor pans under driver and passenger seats). He was keeping the interior that came out of the truck but, has decided to pass it along to me. The guy removed the drive train the right way so none of the harnesses have been cut. Already have a motor to drop it in it that I was going to use in my shortbed. Just need to figure it out.

I am weighing my options about converting this to 2wd of leaving it 4wd. My wife can not drive stick.

My cousin asked me why I would name my truck after my " Big Momma " who passed away (4) years ago last month. I told her that it was in her honor that I was going to build this truck the way I wanted to. It is a 90' K5 with the Scottsdale package. Currently sitting on 31" tires with a 3" body lift. Currently keeping it at work so Momma does not have to see it. Suprisingly enough, she seemed to be happy that I got it???????? Women will never cease to amaze me.................
Attached Images

14' VW Passat SE TSI (my personal)
14' Ford Edge Sport (Daily Work Vehicle)
73' SWB Stepside - 77K org. miles
74' LWB 454/TH400 - drive train transplant for my (Sold)
98' SWB C1500 W/T - shop truck (Sold)
90' GMC Sierra SLE short step - aka " Jezabelle " (Sold)
ECU PIRATE is offline   Reply With Quote