View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 12:35 PM   #123
MacQuigley

Re: Super Duper Haggis Hauler II - The Resurrection

So whats been happening C10 wise?

Well not a lot I guess. Been working away the last week. The fuel lines are now all clipped in as far as the engine bay (though Ive still to slip them around done of the pumps). Only got the regulators to fit and I can finish the "plumbing" but Ive only just ordered the fittings for that (and HELL they were expensive!).

Name:  20180724_215218.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  47.1 KB

Decided that where I can I'll finish areas especially where it means I can get some of the parts Ive got stored onto the truck and clear space in the garage. So the parking lights or rather what are now indicators over here got installed and wired last week. Its still sort of funny when things go on for the final time!

Name:  20180726_215723_001.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  51.8 KB

Also started on the exhaust because Im still waiting for a separate delivery from Summit which includes wrap for the headers so I can finish them yet.

Decided to go with 3" pipes but this may be too big and too loud, but it will let me run the engine and if necessary I will come up with an alternative.

One major thing Ive still to figure out is what to do about a parking brake. The Wilwood disc conversion comes with shoes for a parking brake but I have no levers whatsoever. Has anyone fitted a electronic park brake to a 62?

(Wont let me upload pictures again or rather it only let me upload the first two). I'll do the others later)
MacQuigley is offline   Reply With Quote