View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 09:04 PM   #16
Mattchu60

Re: planning out dual tank fuel system for LS swap

This is all from memory - I did this around a year ago so its not super fresh anymore.

1- the feeder tube from 381 "butts" against inline with feeder tube from sender? - I believe they almost will touch, its a bear to get the chunk of hose in there, I believe I slipped the hose on the pump first, and then onto the sender.
2- how do the clamps included with the 381 work? - I did not use those clamps, I think they need some special crimping tool. I got Earls EFI hose clamps for mine, but I think that any EFI rated clamp would do (not a standard worm clamp).
3- the "foam" sleeve included with 381 slips over the elect. conn and hose assy. and butts against rubber sleeve on the top of 381 - I remember putting that foam sleeve on the pump, but not sure on the exact spot it sits. I think mine covered most of the pump exterior.
4- the rubber base sleeve fits the 2 tabs on bottom of 381 which pinches between circular base of sender? I dont recall anymore, sorry.
5- the white filter with steel ring slips over the circular bottom portion of 381 - Yes - the filter will friction fit onto the bottom of the pump.
Mattchu60 is offline   Reply With Quote