View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 01:45 PM   #119
crimsontide1966

Re: Whats The Best Wax Really?

Wow, I'm behind times I guess, after reading thru these posts. I saw one saying ICE is crap. I picked up this truck awhile back. Cleaned it with dawn, then a clay bar. Then hit it with ICE polish. Then a coat of the ICE wax. I liked that it didn't leave the white residue everywhere. With the residue, I'd have to break out little brushes and such to get rid of that stuff. Only thing I've noticed, is that it hasn't lasted that long. 3 months later, and it's time for another coat. Some may think this funny, but I break out the leaf blower to dry it. The water would blow off easily. Now, it's taking longer to get it off. I can't stand swirl marks, from using a shammy, plus it gets out water from everywhere. Just a trick from back in my bike days. I used pledge, sometimes for a quick detail on the bike. Just the no scent kind tho. I had heard the bees like the lemon stuff, lol! I'm a neat freak when it comes to a vehicle, but from these posts, it sounds like it's time for a change. We have a paint supply place here that sells Wizards products, so I'll be getting some this week. These pics are before and after using ICE. Loved the ear wax comments btw, lol
Attached Images

crimsontide1966 is offline   Reply With Quote