View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
tech@scottshotrods

Re: front and rear "axle"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajundragger View Post
Scotts is just as much MMII as any of the other companies are.

I had/am having a bad experience with my scotts and can't wait for the day I rebuild all the control arms.

I've had a great experience with Heidts though on another build.
Ok I am done standing on the side lines with you. We have offered to rectify any issue you may or may not have, and the only issues you had brought to our attention is an issue with the rod end bushings wearing prematurely which may have been due to you over torquing them and also a ball joint issue that we where willing to send you.
You suggested to us that you had replace them with energy suspension bushings which are the same bushings we use. You claim how well your truck handles but on the other hand you bad mouth us any chance you get. Which is it?
Since I have joined Scotts I have seen Justin rectify any problem that has come about. I also have aquired a few large accounts that where once accounts of other front end manufactures and praise us on our quality and craftsmanship compared to others and have told us there horror stories with the other companies...
So with pro builders praising us and my own personal appriciation for the product I find it funny that you constantly bad mouth not only us, but you also like to get in to pissing matches with other credible vendors on the site...
If you are so unhappy with that front end cut it off send it in and We will buy you that heidts front end that you want so badly...
tech@scottshotrods is offline   Reply With Quote