View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 02:07 AM   #1
Z16

Post APC lites...any new truck guys

I just put a set of blue tinted Euro tails in my 98 and do they look good. Signals and markers too. I thought from my experience with them, the quality was excellent. Only minor filing on the grille to get the markers to fit. Now the shop I got them from has been having a lot of warranty on these lites. Had the chrome on some signals turn black, and a few problems with the tails leaking. Just wondering if anyone else has come accross these problems and what their fixes have been. I think I'm gonna silicone around the glued edge so they don't leak. Unless somebody has any other suggestions.

------------------
98 GMC Sierra, cowl hood, Euro lenses, billet grille, cat-back exhaust. Airbags, 18's, and engine mods in the spring. Looking for the right 71-72 GMC short/fleet

98 GMC Sierra Ex Cab, cowl hood, Euro LED lights, 30 bar billet, Whipple Supercharged 350 Vortec: Forged flattops, E-Tec aluminum heads, Comp Cam, Scat crank and rods, Granatelli Mass air flow, Headers, Flowmaster exhaust , Complete MSD Ignition, Custom Tuning, intake spacer , ported throttle body, AC Delco port injection upgrade, Roller Rockers, Power Pulleys. Gear Vendors Overdrive. Soon to hit a dyno. 2/4 drop(for now).

95 Chevy S-10 Ex Cab 4.3 5 Speed 2/3 drop, Euro lights, billet grill, More to come. The Daily Driver
Z16 is offline   Reply With Quote