View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 06:12 AM   #39
68Stepbed

Re: a fun one... is your truck chick friendly...

Cool thread, Andy. My truck gets alot of attention from the opposite sex. I used to have to go to a Credit Union bank to put my wife's checks in, and there was a cute little hottie that worked the window. A few times I thought she was gonna run out and jump in the truck with me. She told me how much she liked my truck every time I drove it. I can't even go to a fast food drive-thru without getting some kind of compliment.

My wife, on the other hand, absolutely hated, I mean HATED my truck when I first bought it 6 yrs ago. She sulled up like a bullfrog and pouted while we were making the deal on it. My dad and I still laugh about it. She likes the fleetsides, but she doesn't like stepsides. She also don't like rally wheels on anything. My truck was almost all original, black, stepside and had rally wheels. when I bought it. She said it was ugly. She likes it now with the shiny wheels and V8 and all and likes to drive every now and then.

She refers to it as my second wife and teases me by saying that I kiss it goodnight every night. I personally don't see anything wrong with that.

68 C10 stepside, LS1/700R4, TCI Engineering suspension system
68Stepbed is offline   Reply With Quote