View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 08:15 PM   #18
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: INNOVATE DLG1 Wideband O2 Oxygen Sensor Tuning Diagnostics Logging Air Fuel Ratio

so in the end their "dual" Air Fuel Ratio Gauge aint dual at all, it only has built in intelligence (ie its own controller) to handle one oxygen sensor input, all it does or all it has the capability to do is display two sets of numbers, ie A and B, but in terms of displaying the second read out it acts like their "dumb" gauges which needs an external controller to operate

now this is either brilliant or a sham depending how you look at it, but I took you through this drill, because you can see how this works, and if you understand it you can see that the possibilities are endless, for example there is a guy who is using two of these "dual" gauge kits to monitor each one of his four cylinders on his Honda Civic, think about it, that is very cool

I could for instance buy 3 more of these dual gauge kits and monitor all eight cylinders, now for a street car this is overkill, but for someone who is serious about racing a non computer equipped vehicle, this is genius and very cool

another way to go at it would be 8 dumb gauges with 8 of those little black box controllers and monitor a V8 engine that way, very cool stuff

below is how things will be connected once installed, whole lot easier to conceptualize it on the kitchen island than all tangled up under the truck in the engine bay, and behind the dash, I'm sure you'll agree
Attached Images

Last edited by Gregski; 08-05-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Gregski is online now   Reply With Quote