Thread: Twin Turbo '66
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 10:30 AM   #15
bbluma

Re: Twin Turbo '66

I have done some tinkering on Lucky Sock past week or so, but mainly just wanted to show off me new parts i got. 417 Motorsports out of Missouri makes some badass parts! Owned by Blake Hughes who has an LS Turbo S10, thats won dragweek and hauls some ass. One of the nicest and most helpful genuises you could find.

I got their -8an threaded fuel rails made for my edelbrock intake, which are nice quality and were the same price as Edelbrocks fuel rails. They utilize stock length injectors which is another plus.

The big beauty is their one of a kind designed water manifold block. With the rear mounted radiator and external water pump this easily allows you to only run 2 hoses back, as it is a crossover block. As well as having (2) 1/8" ports on top to easily dump steam crossover into as well as a pressure sensor or something else. It may cost more than just some adapter plates for the block, but you actually end up saving money after not buying as many AN fittings, and hose. Plus it just looks badass so thats a plus as well haha.

More to come, the Truck should go to Chassis shop in the next month or so to get a 8.50 certified Roll Cage and maybe some other work done.

More to come!
Attached Images

bbluma is offline   Reply With Quote