View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 12:51 AM   #27
cornerstone

Re: 'Hay Burner' 69 LWB Frame Off Restore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qknf4u69 View Post
Haven't settled on the color yet. Originally I had picked out the LeMans Polynesian Green, it is what is on the engine valve cover pictures. Then Atomic Orange was new and exciting but that has been done a few times. Recently it has been charcoal grey or a two tone red morphing to black...now I am just confused and can not pick a color. So permanent of a choice, do not want to ever second guess myself once its on there.
Same here! For the better part of 10 years, mine was going to be a red and white truck.... then went to hugger orange and white, but sometime this last spring I told myself I was changing for the last time since I always seem to gravitate toward the medium blue and white trucks at a show, so I went ahead and bought the paint so I would quit thinking about it! Part of my decision making was thinking how the color made me feel. I really like the look of the reds and oranges as far as show trucks, but if it were my truck, I wanted a bit more relaxed look, and to me that was the blue. Black is really my favorite, but I've already owned a new black truck and trying to keep that clean with my 1/4 mile gravel driveway proved to be way too much work.

Keep the pictures comin!

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote