View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #49
Car'n'Guitars

Re: Build #2 Crusader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhino View Post
That seams to be the same opinion I have. cant decide which one I like better. I looked for that bed today, I found it. looks pretty clean, as clean as a bed could look from 50 yards away, anyway. I'll stop in some time and see what he wants for it. thanks for the tip!

Yea I did, and I cut too much out. should have only taken about half that.

Thanks! it is a pretty clean truck for a work truck, Im not sure if it was a old road crew truck or what but there was dried tar looking stuff all over the inside. On the seats, the floor, even on the ceiling. I Think I will be using the old section I removed. Ill prolly ad two braces where the seat will bolt up.

See, this is why I love this forum. Something so simple and It never even crossed my mind. thank you! That's what I do for the driver side. hopefully I wont make the same mistake on the pass. side.
Yeah no problem man, have you seen the crew cab truck by walter piano it's white and blue. It's great looking and looks to have no rust, I wouldn't mind owning that truck. It think its a 85-86 truck.
1987 Chevrolet K10 Silverado
"The Beast" build 1987 Silverado http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post6150257
Car'n'Guitars is offline   Reply With Quote