View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 07:50 AM   #70
special-K
Special Order

Re: Pic Thread: Police Vehicles

When I was in high school I was at a party at a girls house whose parents were away but were ok with us drinking beer. Some guys left the party and went to a 7-11. The one, all buzzed, said to the clerk, "Give me all the money", then they left. The girl got the tag number and called the police. After that guy got dropped back at the party that driver got pulled over. He told where that other guy was and we had a detective and a whole heap of County Sheriffs knocking at the basement slider. We all got hauled in for underage drinking.

We were four to a car, even a girl in the front seat. The car was about a '70 Fury III with 440 Interceptor. Had a nice rumble. Out on the dual hiway I said "Let's see what she'll do" and the officer opened it up and got it rolling fast, then backed it down. I said, "This thing is hot!" as I took a drink of my beer . He saw me tilt the can and told me quite sternly, "Give me that beer!", I handed it up front, and he poured it out the window. That was my adventure in the back seat of a cop car

This one's probably faster. I should paint my Suburban like this one
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote