View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 03:00 PM   #31
landarts
landarts

Re: 71 K20 Idaho Edition

Was flipping through Facebook Marketplace like I do a few times a day to check to see if any good deals develop. Someone posted a sliding rear window that would fit the truck so I thought why not for $50. Went over to pick it up and he had a few more things that were worth taking a look at that he was wanting to get rid of. Before I left his house he said you can just take it all. So I was able to get a sliding rear window, a set of custom mirrors, stainless windshield trim, a used hood that was in really good shape, a brand new repop hood that had a dent in the front. He said it arrived in shipping that way and LMC sent him a new hood and did not want the dented hood back. So I really did well so I gave him a $100 bill for all the parts.

The guy was really nice and thanked me for helping him with a few suggestions on how to fix his doors and remedy a few body alignment issues. When I got home later in the evening he texted me again and said thanks again and appreciated the suggestions. Sometimes things just go right and again another reason I love this hobby.

Here is a picture of the sliding window, mirrors and trim for windshield. Have to run back over this afternoon to pickup the two hoods with my son.
Attached Images

Fix and Sale 72 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 K2500
The "Fixrupr" build thread

72 Cheyenne 1/2 ton " FIXRUPR " - daily driver
67 C20 all original paint
71 K20 Custom 4x4 (Idaho Edition)
72 K20 GMC Super Custom 4x4
72 K20 Custom Deluxe 4x4
69 K10 Custom package 4x4 (69 K10 from the field)
69 K10 Custom
72 K20 Custom Deluxe 4x4
72 K20 Crew Cab Project
71 GMC Jimmy CST
72 Blazer
70 Blazer
landarts is offline   Reply With Quote