View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 12:54 PM   #123
Cheeseman

Re: Project "Home Wrecker"

Thanks guys, it has def been a work in progress. I did a late night order to Summit to get the new rear shocks, u-bolts and shifter linkage that is holding up progress. I took some driveshaft measurements and hope to get a new driveshaft built in the coming weeks as well. I caught a buy on Rockauto a few weeks back and picked up the front and rear brake lines for the disc conversion and will be placing an order for the power brake booster/mc set up to run these disks. My bodyshop help has not showed up yet to help get the front clip put together...mixing aftermarket and stock parts has proven to be a challenge getting things to line up, so I have to call in the professionals.....I have also decided to add 1.25" into the center of each stepside fender so that it will clear the wheel/tire combo I want to run. It will be a little extra work, but at this point it is just part of the build. I will try and do a little better job of keeping the build up to date and I just noticed my membership has lapsed....looks like I need to get on that!

Cheese "hopes to be road worthy by summer" Man