View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 11:10 PM   #206
Ford Assassin

Re: 86 Silverado K20 12V CUMMINS Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimc View Post
"Christmas in July"
Just picked it up after 3 years of searching. Think I found the right one. Mid 70's IH remote mount.

I have the exact same 205....rarest of 205's too.

Did you figure out a mounting solution? I still haven't.

Also, can I get you to measure the center u joint to center u joint of the stock mid-shaft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimc View Post
HELP
I trying to source yokes for my transfercase. New ones are $$. I want to run the 1410. Does anyone know if all 89-93 cummins np205 regardless of input shaft all run 32 spline front and rear outputs? I'm likely better off buying another transfer case from behind an automatic as long as the yokes are good. I also would possibly get the driveshafts and be able to lengthen or shorten as needed. This way I would buy a new yoke for my 14bolt, it needs one regardless of the size and another for the input of the 205 for the intermediate shaft. The ones that are on the case are the small ones. Don't really think it is a good idea to go cheap in this area of the build.
Help, comments, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx.
I bought all 3 1410 yokes from Summit, Advance Adapters. Went ahead and rebuilt it and modded rails for twin stick.
Attached Images

-K5 Blazer 2wd: 6.0 LQ4, 7875 Turbo, Tick Stage II Turbo Cam, Built 4L80e, RevMax Billet 3600, 9.5" 14 Bolt
-Chevy 3+3 Crew Cab Dually: Cummins 12v P-Pump Swap, Compound Turbos, A2W Intercooler, NV4500HD, 4wd conversion, Radius Arms, Coilovers, Crossover Steering, etc
Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=803608
Ford Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote