View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #98
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: CPP again....I'll never learn ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno72 View Post
I know Jeff I am only trying to find a way to make light of the whole problem, obviously it fell through the cracks. People often forget that mistakes happen, sometimes BIG mistakes. All you can do is do what it takes to make it right, doesn't mean that the your product has no value, hence giving it to him for free, but maybe you could throw him a LARGE discounted coupon towards a future purchase. I deal in retail auto repair and the first time you make a mistake people want you to pay off the car loan cause you done them wrong or so they think. Stuff happens and you have stepped up to take care of it so in my opinion you have done the right thing. Today's generation has this self entitlement issue that when something doesn't go their way you now owe them more than the initial investment. All I'm saying is the column is on the way with the correct parts so let's move on.

$250 shipped for a new one you say??
I hear you brutha, i hear all your sayin! Hey bro now i need a favor!! One of Hugh Hefners girls grew up in Lodi can you get me a FREE date with her?? I have been waiting like 5 years for her to call me and she never has! Thats terrible buisness in my opinion! God she is cute! Do you ever she that chick in Lodi??
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote