View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #39
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: C-Notch welds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicklajoie View Post
I noticed that Jeff hasn't been on this board since August. Maybe the company told him to stay off the board because of all the fires he had to put out here.
CPP's response to you about the welds is pretty cocky and pathetic.
You couldn't pay me to do business with them, judging by their track record on this site alone.
Wow guys this post sucks! So much negativity to say the least, honestly if you were me would you want to come in here?? LOL On a serious note guys i don't come on here that much and i am not hiding just really busy but just like this post someone e-mailed me and let me know about the issues. Honestly i can say we have sold that c-notch kit for as long as i have worked here just like that. A few years back we went over this and we decided to make a heavy duty version with thicker material and welded 100% for the guys towing. These are not made overseas they are made at CPP. I often wonder how many cool items would not be on the market if it was not for CPP yet you guys say all these rude things about the company and then say how rude the employees are. Something about the pot calling the kettle black i suppose! Listen most of you guys are my friends and i agree it helps to bring issues to the surface and get them rectified but man oh man this one is pretty bad! Seriously as i have said before i appreciate you guys ass customers and appreciate the buisness but sometimes you guys come really hard! Call me direct at 888-522-8303 ext 118 if anyone personally wants to go over anything i will do the best i can. Thanks guys!
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote