View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 05:19 AM   #1
bennylava

Other factory door panels?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any trucks where someone was able to make other factory door panels fit on a 73-87. As in, factory door panels off of a different vehicle. Likely a different truck. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Aside from that, I'd also like to see any alternative door panel pics you may have, of panels that may not come from a different truck, but are still not factory. Aftermarket door panels where silverado trim was fitted to them. I'm trying to figure out the best thing to do to refurbish or replace my 87 Silverado door panels. There are pretty much no correctly embossed panels out there. Not that I've been able to find anyway. I'm even having some difficulty finding factory silverado panels, that are used but in good enough condition to even be restored.

Most of them are wavy on top from the heat. As are mine. But I was thinking that maybe I could find some old panels (perhaps from a northern state) and have them covered in vinyl if they simply meet the not-heat warped requirement. So pics of vinyl covered factory panels would also be appreciated. Thanks
bennylava is offline   Reply With Quote