View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
towbar

Location: Marshall, NC....heart of the Appalachians.....aka, Gods country!!
Thumbs up MCB Matt (Matts Classic Bowties)

Hey, gotta give a shout out to Kim at Matts Classic Bowties. Purchased a sure fit vintage air kit from them back in Sept 2017, Kim was on top of the game, was able to answer any questions I had very quickly, kept me informed of when the order was processed, shipped etc!! Very easy to do business with.

But....as everyone know, you can tell what kind of backbone a business has if you have an issue after the sale. With Matts Classic Bowties, they are truly a top notch group. My evap case arrived with one of the nutserts broken, this is one of the 4 nutserts holding the back firewall mounting bracket to the evap case. I contacted Kim @ Matts and they did all the leg work getting me a RMA and putting me in contact with VA, and checked up on the progress along the way....so a big huge "thank you" goes out to Matts and especially Kim!

My experience with Vintage Air customer service was very poor, and if there is ever another option I will not likely purchase VA again. I had to pay to return my evap case for the above nutsert repair, customer service said that they would refund my shipping charges (never did), then my evap returned cracked around the replaced nutsert. Contacted VA and they sent another evap case out really quick which was nice, but then expected me to pay to return the cracked case.....I advised them that I had already paid once to return it and I wasn't paying again. Then about every 3 weeks VA would contact me (call and email) again and ask why I hadn't returned the case...well because you haven't sent me a prepaid shipping label was my response always.....so they finally sent the shipping label and I shipped the broken case back 2 weeks ago....about 4 months total, unbelievable!!
towbar is offline   Reply With Quote