View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
77 350 Shorty Wide

Re: not happy with brothers truck

I sympathize with you as I have been in the same situation as you in the past. With that said... I just placed an order with them. (First time doing business with them because they are a site supporter)

When I placed the order with them, their was an item that they were out of stock on and that it would be placed on back order. At that time they gave me the option of filling the back order when it arrived while sending all they had in stock immediately or holding the entire order untill said back order item was received then sending it out the entire order complete.

Is it possible they gave the same options to your body shop and they were waiting to send out all the back ordered items at one time once they had gotten them all in? Sounds to me like there was a small communications error between all parties involved.

We all need to keep on top of b/o parts and estimated times when jobs are expected to be done. Of course without becoming a pain in the neck to the jobbers. Hope everything goes smoother from now on. God Bless, Terry
77 350 Shorty Wide is offline   Reply With Quote