View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 07:16 PM   #17
Longhornss

Re: I think I got burned by Sawman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawman View Post
everyone I will be back home in a few days,i see some buyers didn't get there replacement parts,due to family emergency I have not been home in a long time,sorry for the delays,sometimes things just happen,theres always a reason for everything,,no one got burned,i always honor all my sales,alot of you no this,thanks for your patience in me and my familys hard time,
Ed I appreciate the response. What I would appreciate more is a amicable solution. I have not received my parts or any tracing information. I asked for a refund back in December but you assured me the parts would ship. I gave you the benefit of trying to make good on your word. At this point I no longer need the section of box side I purchased from you, because I have purchased a whole new box side while waiting for you. And what do you know it showed up without incident within a week, and I had tracking information on it the whole time.
So if I can get my money back now I will consider the matter closed. And ask a moderator to close or remove this thread.
Thank you.
Longhornss is offline   Reply With Quote