View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 02:15 PM   #52
GreyHoundSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Dale
I do all my work myself because I get nothing but bad service, garages, resturants, basically everywhere. Also, I do all my own work on my truck because I am a teacher. I teach Socia Studies in inercity Gary, In and in my spare time I teach young children with learning disabilities how to read. I hope I never do have to work for you in the future. I also believe the way a man speaks of others and the way he treats them says something of their character and I believe you showed us that.
I couldnt agree more however a beleive you are the pot calling the kettle black. In one post you tell me that you would do poor work as a big F you and then you tell me that you cant get good service anywhere? I'm saying that I ALWAYS deliver the service i advertise and that i am tired of not getting the same. I'm glad you have the time and skills to do your truck yourself. I wish i had the same abilities but i do not so i enlist the help of more qualified individuals who by your own admission dont deserve to do the work properly because why????? I'm the boss's son? I truly hope that you arent charged with the task of teaching youths about society as it seems you dont understand it yourself.