View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 02:37 PM   #54
GreyHoundSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Dale
All I am saying is that they made a mistake, offered to fix it and then do the job correctly. You went on a public site and berated them. That is the issue. If I knew someone was going to berate my work ethic and inteligence on a forum, I would be pissed and probably would not have told the truth then. Making a mistake is human error. To be mean and hateful about it is just rude. I am all for doing the job right when treated with basic human dignity. In the military, I learned a lot about doing the job right, but I also learned to not let people use you as a doormat. As for teaching youth about a society i don't understand, people make mistakes and if they fix it properly and do what they need to do to make it right, I do not believe that is wrong.
Well i got news for you .... chances are YOUR students belittle and insult you NON STOP (without your knowledge, same as my original post) and i would even dare to say that sometime ,someone, somewhere has posted something on some internet site about you and if that is enough for you to do poor work and feel justified then i feel sorry for your employer.
As for "you not understanding" ..... that is exactly right. You dont seem to understand because the guys who did the damage were NOT the guys who did the work and NO OFFER was EVER made to correct the mistake because the person who made it does NOT have the skills to correct it. Second, the correction of the mistake will indeed cost plenty of $ and while that $ might not directly come out of my pocket (though it enevitably will) it does come from someone who i care about and so to me its the same thing. Anytime your finshed making uneducated statements about the way you "think" things went down then feel free to stop because its becoming aparent that YOU wanted to "berate" someone who did NOTHING AT ALL to you on a "public forum" for no other reason that you dont seem to know any better and your arguement (if it can even be called that) becomes less valid and more hypocritical with each post you make.