View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 03:01 PM   #58
RON WOODGEARD
Resident Young Old Dude !

GreyhoundSteve,

I apoligize for my unpathetic, uncaring approach

Let me try this again....

Wow Steve,,,,, I can't believe some idiotic moron would really slip and scratch a complete new paint job !!!!!! And To then admit it !! then they had the Nerve to offer to repair it ?? we all know they will just do the job ever so crappy again.. Do they really believe you should give them the opportunity to recreate an already disasterous outcome?? I dare them !
What kind of Indigents does your father employee??? In todays Society, you should haul their Hiney's into Court and Sue for damages that they have done to your Outragious ride, and get all of the money back that they got, or did not get... I wouldn't give up until I owned their house, their cars, and their boats. I would want rights on their first born also !!!!! Oh yea, Don't forget the condo in Tahoe,, ( I'll take it man, I can use it for a snow house when the **** gets deep around here)

In Fact, I would walk right out and scratch each and everyone of their vehicles of all of those involved in the Painting procedure!! And then ask them "How they like it" ( but of course you've already thought about that one.)
' I would absolutely teach these idiotic Imbeciles a lesson.. How could they sleep at night, or even do their everyday menial duties, knowing that they actually did damage to such a fine gentlemans vehicle.

Thank you that you could share this with us,, It reminds us of the stupid individuals that are breathing our air.. I am so glad that we here on this board are Perfectionist in our everyday lives!! and no way would this happen to any of us...

I am so sorry this happened man....My heart and soul is out to you....

Now you have to throw that Cab away and start all over.. I'm willing to reach out and help you Steve... If you're not too far, I'll take the imperfect piece of Garbage off of your hands.. Well you may have to pay my gas.. but then you can charge the Idiots for that also..

Anything to help you Dude...

Reach for the Sky, cause you can't touch a cloud!!

Last edited by RON WOODGEARD; 12-07-2004 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Spelling !!! I made a mistake.