Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 11:13 PM   #123
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Well Boys and Girls it is funny how life works sometimes....I contacted YOLO about a steering column he has and was thought to be an automatic steering column but it turned out not to be so I was kinda bummed out....

I have been talking to another forum member for months about a steering column....GMCNUT ( Steve) who coincidentally lives in Alabama...So after I found out that YOLOs wasn't what I needed I texted ole Steve on the off chance he may have one......

Low and behold he had one....After work I drove about 2 hrs to his place, still skeptical UNTIL I arrived....Yes Sir...I now have a 1966 Automatic Steering Column...It is for a power glide but I think I can make it work...don't really care about low anyways...long as it will go in drive I am good to go...pictures aren't that great since I took them when I got home but you get the drift......

ALSO I was able to get a new cluster that has the original factory tach in it...Super Pumped about that......So here are some pictures of what I got.

I was also able to upgrade my radiator baffles..Steve was very gracious to me....Super nice guy and very knowledgeable...If you are looking for original parts...chances are Steve has them
Attached Images

Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote